Located directly in the heart of Prague is the attraction Madame Tussauds Prague. The Prague version of Madame Tussauds features lifelike wax figures of celebrities, including film and music stars, famous athletes, as well as personalities from Czech and international history.
Table of Contents
Madame Tussauds Prague | Czech and International Wax Figures
In Prague, there is also a branch of the famous wax museum from London. Since 2019, Madame Tussauds Prague has been home to incredibly lifelike models of film and music stars, famous athletes, as well as current and historical personalities from the Czech Republic and around the world.
Among other exhibits, there is one showcasing medieval Prague, providing insights into life in the past. The visit is particularly worthwhile on rainy days in Prague.
Madame Tussauds Prague Theme Areas
The following theme areas are featured:
- Medieval Prague – Explore old Prague
- Culture – featuring Antonin Dworak, Mozart, Masaryk, Salvador Dalí, Albert Einstein, Franz Kafka, and Alfons Mucha
- Sports with Mohammed Ali, David Beckham, or Dominik Hašek
- Music – Take a selfie with pop music stars like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and Michael Jackson
- Film – Megastars of the film world like Vin Diesel, Taylor Lautner, Tom Cruise, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Chan, and Jack Nicholson
Get up close to the stars. Seize the opportunity to take a photo with iconic celebrities from the world of music, film, and sports.
Madame Tussauds Prague
Celetná 6, 110 00 Praha 1 – Staré Město
The wax museum is open daily from January to December, from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Visit Prague’s version of Madame Tussauds. Secure your ticket in advance to avoid long waiting times.